Let me start out by saying I'm very much a be your own woman, don't let anyone tell you how to look, all sizes are beautiful type of gal so this is in no way a "fat shaming" thing.
My husband any I have been noticing lately that we are getting a lil rounder than we had been(I'm sure it has nothing to do with my covering everything with bacon and cheese). His pants are getting harder to button, and some of my clothes are in "don't bend over" mode, but I've been letting it slide. Then the other day I go to put on my favorite red panties with the bow on the butt and they don't even make it past mid-thigh....That's where I draw my line!
I've decided its time for our household to get a little healthier, stop drinking so many sodas, start eating a little smarter, and getting more active.
So as a way to keep myself motivated every Wednesday I will post something here regarding my progress and what I've been doing to help.
Let me just tell you I love me some Starbucks. However I know it is bad for both my wallet and my body. After I started going to Starbucks regularly for a year I went from having low Cholesterol and Triglycerides to through the roof, now I'm not saying its the sole cause but definitely a contributing factor. So I have found a way to make mock Frappuccino's at home, and bonus they are less calories and bad stuff, and if I add protein powder to them they have the added benefit of filling me up for a while too.
Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee(add more or less depending how strong you like it)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free powdered creamer(flavored however you like)
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- Flavor syrup(optional)
- 1 to 2 scoops of protein powder(I like vanilla, but if you want a more mocha flavor use chocolate)
- 10-15 ice cubes

No comments:
Post a Comment