Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Its Has To Start Somewhere, Its Has To Start Sometime, What Better Place Than Here, What Better Time Than Now?

Susie Homemaker.....the perfect woman....always well kept, great at cleaning and cooking, the idealistic American housewife...so we've been taught....

I'm here to say its a sham! Any woman can be "perfect" you just have to find your own way to be that way. There is more than one solution to every problem. Welcome to the 21st century where a woman can be whomever she pleases!

This is my journey to my own version of that "perfection". A modern Susie Homemaker if you will. Wifing it up hardcore in the big bad modern world. Trying my best to hold it together and give it all I got.
Along the way I'll share experiences and tips to help others on their journey to their own version of perfection...or just make people shake their heads...who can ever tell haha

And here we gooooo........

PS: Yes that's a Rage against The Machine reference in the title

No comments:

Post a Comment